©8-1-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
We’ve just completed a series of research projects into the lesser-known aspects, and I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have. Series are a specialty on Skywriter. Maybe it’s that Mercury-Pluto semisquare, but once I get interested in a topic, I just can’t let go without examining it in depth!
Topics for recent series include personal finance, the 12th house, and Mercury aspects. You’ll find links to the articles in those series below.
Posts in the Astrology and Personal Finances series:
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- The 2nd House and Money Management Patterns
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Living Off the Books—an 8th House Quicksand
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Financial Stability
- Saturn and Uranus Transits to the 2nd/8th House Axis
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune Transits to the 2nd-8th Axis—Time to Get Real about Money
- Money and Pluto in the 2nd House—The Haves vs. the Have Nots
- Pluto Transits to the 2nd or 8th —Money Issues Get Murky
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- More Help for Money Blocks—Clearing Past Life Barriers
The Complete Miniseries on the 12th house:
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- Daybreak and the 12th House Sun
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
- The Twelfth House—Comparing Ancient and Modern Views
Posts about Mercury and the 3rd House on this Blog:
- How Strong is your Mercury? Here’s the Score!
- Four Kinds of Smart–Which One Are You?
- Readers Ask: Q & A about Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd House
- The Best of Readers’ Q & A about Mercury and the 3rd House
- Things You May Not Know about the 3rd and 12th Houses
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
- Understanding Mercury Aspects to the Moon
- Understanding Mercury-Saturn Combinations
- Understanding Mercury-Uranus Combinations—It’s DIY Time!
- Understanding Mercury-Pluto Combinations
Astrology students–and we are all students–download an index with active links of the 370 articles on this blog, sorted by topic: Articles Index Skywriter 8-2010.
LINKS TO THE BLOGATHON ARTICLES COLLECTIONS ABOUT THE CARDINAL T-SQUARE: The International Astrology Day Blogathon was dedicated to helping people understand and work with the Cardinal T-square and included collections of more than 70 articles about transits by Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn. Go directly to the individual collections here: