Are you taking time to ponder your work life and career direction? Here are 25 articles from Skywriter’s archives to help you sort things out astrologically.
Posts about Vocational Astrology:
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 6th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 10th House
- Uranus In The Career Houses—“You’re Not The Boss Of Me!”
- Planets Squaring the Midheaven—How They Affect your Career
- Pluto in the Career Houses–The Power to Manifest or Fail for Spite
- Fog in the Workplace—Neptune or Pisces in the Career Houses
- Neptune’s in your Career House? It’s not a Transit, It’s an Epoch!
- Skywriter’s Readers share their own Neptunian Career Tales
- Career Challenges for the Pluto-Uranus in Virgo Generation
- Life Patterns of People Born with Uranus-Saturn Aspects
- Saturn Transits—What do They Mean to your Career?
- Transits to the Vocational Houses–Temp Job or Career Departure?
- Chiron and Vocation: Do What You Love and Wholeness Will Follow
Posts in the Astrology and Personal Finances series:
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- The 2nd House and Money Management Patterns
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Living Off the Books—an 8th House Quicksand
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Financial Stability
- Saturn and Uranus Transits to the 2nd/8th House Axis
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune Transits to the 2nd-8th Axis—Time to Get Real about Money
- Money and Pluto in the 2nd House—The Haves vs. the Have Nots
- Pluto Transits to the 2nd or 8th —Money Issues Get Murky
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- More Help for Money Blocks—Clearing Past Life Barriers
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.