©5-8-2011 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Setting healthy boundaries isn’t easy—few of us are taught this skill growing up. It’s particularly difficult for those of us who belong to dysfunctional families. And yet when we don’t set and maintain healthy boundaries with family, friends, and coworkers, we wind up with draining relationships, lots of resentments, and more than our share of the work.
Boundaries have been a recurring theme of articles on Skywriter in the past, and it’s even more current given the effects of transiting Saturn in Libra. Below is a collection of links to astrology and self-help articles on this blog. You’ll find these tips especially helpful if you belong to one of these groups:
- People with a strong Neptune natally
- People with strong Neptune transits currently
- People born with Neptune and Saturn conjunct in Libra who are having their second Saturn return (see 2nd Saturn Return Project)
- People with transiting Saturn in the relationship houses
Articles Related to Boundaries on Skywriter:
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- 6 Common Misconceptions about Boundaries in a Relationship
- The 3 Major Ways of Setting Boundaries—Which Type are You?
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Readers’ Insights into Neptune and Boundaries
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
- Neptune’s Role in Giving and Receiving
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Boundaries 301: How to Deal With a Moocher
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- Anger Management Tips for Home and Work
- How to Recognize and Deal with an Abusive Person
- Pluto and Bullying: How to Recognize and Deal with It
- Battling the Bully – Standing Up For Yourself With Confidence and Assertiveness
- FREE DOWNLOAD: One of the chapters of my ebook, Counseling Principles for Astrologers discusses codependency and its implications for practicing astrologers in depth. Download it here: ch7 – codependency.
Other Related Articles about Neptune on this Blog:
- How Strong is your Neptune? Here’s the Score!
- Neptune and the Cosmic Soup–How Psychic Contagion Depletes Us
- Difficult Neptune Aspects in Chart Comparison
- Relationship Patterns of Venus-Neptune Aspects
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
Articles about Transiting Saturn in Libra:
- Why It’s Hell Being a Libra any More!!
- Saturn in Libra: How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- Libra Alert: How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Libra Alert: Personal Power & What It Looks Like in a Friendship
- The Long-Term Effect of Outer Planet Transits to Libra
Readers, how well do you handle boundaries? Where are you doing well, and can you share some tips on setting boundaries with our readers in the comment section?
If you’re enjoying Skywriter, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.