©1-27-2013 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
All of a sudden, I’ve been hearing from so many Skywriter Readers with 12th house stelliums that it’s got me curious. Do you folks have a newsgroup or something? The 12th IS the house of secrets, so is there a secret society, perhaps? With a secret handshake and passwords?
And, if there is one, why haven’t I been invited to join? I’ve surely paid my dues—70 years of living with a 12th house Sun-Jupiter conjunction has had me on a lifelong quest to discover how to use it well.
There are already 10 articles on the 12th in the archives here, which you’ll see links to below. Still, your questions have made it clear that this topic is far from exhausted. So I’m creating a new series to explore some of the many manifestations of this complicated sector of the chart. I LOVE a good meaty series, with readers joining in!
For those of you with a strong 12th house, I hope you’ll find plenty of new insights in the series. Since it will remain online indefinitely, you can take it at your own pace and refer back to it whenever you feel the need.
Still, being part of a group with a joint intention to grow toward more positive expressions of the 12th should have a healing effect well beyond the words you read.
It also helps to read the comment sections of these posts and share you own thoughts, though I know that’s not so easy for us 12th house folks. Skywriter’s readers are insightful and earnest in their participation, so these discussions are lively, informative, and inspiring.
Here are Some Articles I’m Considering for the Series:
- How Well Are You Using your 12th House Planets? Test Yourself!
- Introverts and the 12th House—the Surprising Advantages
- Love and the 12th House
- The 12th House and Secrets: How Sharing them Safely Can Heal
- 12 Great Articles about the 12th House: What Other Bloggers Have to Say
- Readers Ask: A Q&A Session about 12th House Transits on 2/17 at 2:00 PM PST
Don’t want to miss them? Here’s how to subscribe to Skywriter: To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” You’ll automatically receive new posts by email.
To Readers with Nothing in the 12th: I often grab a topic by the tail and shake it until it stops moving. If this series isn’t anything you’d care to read, please don’t unsubscribe, just delete the emails, and the next topic that comes along might very well be one that you can relate to. Meantime, here’s a link to an index of the topics covered here in the past, over 570 articles in all. Download it here: 1-Articles Index Skywriter 1-2013.
A Head Start: Links to Posts on the 12th and Stelliums
Here are links to posts on this blog on the topic. If an intensive study of the 12th house and how you use it would help you avoid some of the difficulties of this house position and to capitalize on its strength, start here.
A Miniseries on the 12th house:
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the 12th—but Were Afraid to Ask
- The 12th House—Comparing Ancient and Modern Views
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- Daybreak and the 12th House Sun
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
Articles on Stelliums:
- Donna Cunningham Introduces The Stellium Tool Kit
- Skywriter’s Impact Test for Stelliums and Multiple Conjunctions–Version 2.0
- (Download a printable version here: Stellium Test 1 page.)
- Readers Ask: Question and Answer Session on Stelliums by House
- Four Big Things You May Not Know about Stelliums
- How to Identify Your Alpha Dog Planet
- The Incredible Vulnerability a Stellium Creates
- John Edwards’ Rise and Fall–a Stellium Meltdown
- Ryan and Tatum O’Neal – Stelliums and Symbiosis
- Q&A Session: Transits to Stelliums
- Readers’ Insights into their own Stelliums
- A Few Last Insights into Stelliums from Readers
New to Skywriter? Check out the INDEX OF SKYWRITER’S 570+ POSTS by category. Excellent resource for students. Save it to your hard drive rather than print it, and then all the links are live. (Download it here: 1-Articles Index Skywriter 1-2013.)