©11-11-2013 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
As my regular readers know, I have been largely absent from the blogosphere for the past two years because of devoting myself to exploring, teaching, and writing about stelliums.
My goal has been to write an astrology/self-help book on this subject that could be equally easy to read for newcomers, astrology students, and professional astrologers. Today, the book is finally being released, and is available here.
To the best of my knowledge, no one has ever written a book about stelliums, and, as a result, they’ve remained something of a mystery. It’s crucial to understand them now because we’re in an era when an uncommon number of people have stelliums or triple conjunctions.
The most potent stelliums occur under conjunctions of the slower-moving planets—Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto—because they correspond to major social, economic, and political changes that leave an impact on those born under them.
The slow-moving planets stand conjunct in the sky infrequently because of their long orbits around the Sun, but over the past 50 years, there have been an unusual series of them concentrated in consecutive signs.
Because of this series, there are possibly more people alive today with stelliums than ever before. The world population has continually increased over the past few centuries and is estimated to have reached 8 billion by the end of 2012.
A series of slow-moving conjunctions formed cores of stelliums in the signs Virgo through Aquarius between 1960 and 2010. We’ll explore those conjunctions–and the effects of the stellium’s sign and house. We’ll consider the gifts, strengths, and challenges of each planet in the group.
Here are some features you’ll find:
1) You’ll be guided, step by step, in creating stellium worksheets to help you understand the pieces of your stellium so you can make the best use of them and avoid the pitfalls. You’ll work with self-tests that list the positive and the difficult potentials of the stellium’s sign, house, and the planets in the combination. If you’re a professional astrologer, you can create these worksheets for clients or students.
2) With the PDF format, you can print out sections that pertain specifically to you or your loved ones, creating a permanent reference tool. Another PDF perk is a series of printable summary tables about the qualities associated with the signs, house, and planets.
3) The PDF format also allows for clickable links to blog articles and internet sites, a resource often used in this book to provide more in-depth information than we have space for here.
4) As with most of my books, this one isn’t just about astrology, because throughout the book I’ll suggest self-help tools that will help you tackle the difficulties described by your stellium or triple conjunction.
Used regularly, these tools can speed your progress in developing your gifts and abilities. Growing into a stellium or triple conjunction is a lifelong process with considerable rewards, but techniques like these can smooth out the learning curve.
In addition to computers of all sizes, these PDF files work just fine on a 10″ iPad type tablet, but not a 7″ one or on Kindle, as the many tables and charts need a bit more room.
Read what reviewers are saying: Reviews of The Stellium Handbook.
Download a sample file here: Stellium Handbook Sampler. You can also download information about the extraordinary Saturn-Uranus-Neptune superconjunction that appears in the charts of people born with a Capricorn stellium in 1988-89 here: Capricorn Stellium Fact Sheet-Donna Cunningham. (For some reason these files may show up with magnified type, though the book itself does not. Change the setting on your tool bar.)
Feel free to pass these samples on to people with stelliums, astrology students, professional astrologers or anyone else you know who might be interested.
So, Readers, this is a banner day for me, because with a stellium of my own, I wanted to create something to make it easier for others with stelliums to make the most of the gifts and potentials a stellium so often confers. I also wanted to help them avoid the potholes along the stellium path, because with so many planets involved, there are likely to be conflicts of interest! I hope the word about this book will spread, because there are so many of us out there who could make a difference in our troubled world.
How to order the book: The Stellium Handbook is over 250 pages and 115,000 words, separated into two ebook files for easier navigation. It is $20 and can be ordered through PayPal. If you need to pay by check, write to me for details. (Note: I previously published a short, workbook version of this book called The Stellium Tool Kit, because of the urgent need for information on this subject. It’s no longer available.)
If you’ve never used PayPal before, here’s how:
- Go to PayPal.com and create an account, using a credit card.
- Tell them you want to send $20 to Donna Cunningham for The Stellium Handbook. ( Across the top of the PayPal page, there are a series of navy blue buttons. One of them says, “Send Money.”)
- Give them my email address: email@example.com . (NOT moonmaven!)
- They will send me a notice.
- (If you need the ebook sent to a different email address than is on the account, let me know.)
- I will send it to you as an email attachment.
- Open and save the attachment.
If you prefer to pay by check, write to Donna for instructions.
PS: And, no, it is not available in paper. It’s 250 8 1/2 x 11″ pages–the equivalent of a half ream of paper per copy. I love our trees and do not wish to be responsible for killing them.
Please take a moment to read our security policy. PayPal is a secure site and we’ve never had any difficulty with it, but there are a variety of scams on the internet in which hackers claim to be from PayPal, your credit card company, or your bank, asking you for personal and financial information. Never reply directly to such requests by clicking on a link in the email, but instead go to the company’s website and check your account.