Skywriter received a Lemonade Award! The Lemonade Award is for sites which show great attitude and/or gratitude, and this blog has just received it! I trust that it’s because I have great amounts of both qualities… I’m grateful (ha! there’s the theme!) to Dr. Deborah Bier of http://www.ConcordMA.com/blog on May 12, 2009 for this award — I’m honored.
Here are the “rules” for this award found online. You can be certain that I’ll follow them — but only if I feel like it and if it makes sense! Rules for the award:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
I don’t know 10 blogs to give this award to… heck, I don’t even FOLLOW 10 blogs, but I’ll do what I can. Therefore, I pass along this award to the following:
- Gaping Void http://gapingvoid.com Sage, irreverent cartoons
- Radical Virgo http://radicalvirgo.blogspot.com Witty, wise views of astrology and life
- Year Seer http://yearseer.wordpress.com Interesting insights into numerology
- Vibration Magazine Blog http://www.floweressencemagazine.com/blog Young and slightly reckless blog of a flower essence magazine
- North Node Blogspot http://NorthNodeAstrology.blogspot.com Wise astrological and Jungian commentaries.
May we all discover new ways to recognize the lemonade — sometimes already within the lemons life sends us, just waiting to be revealed…