Skywriter readers loved Joyce Mason’s recent guest blog, Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians , so much that the comment section is filled with deep and heartfelt sharing about how to deal with people who trample on our boundaries. That section has nearly 60 comments after just a few days and keeps growing.
This topic is one that we’ve looked at before, and so below is a list of articles available on this site about boundaries and related issues. I hope you find the information helpful. Donna
More Articles Related to Boundaries on Skywriter:
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- 6 Common Misconceptions about Boundaries in a Relationship
- The 3 Major Ways of Setting Boundaries—Which Type are You?
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Readers’ Insights into Neptune and Boundaries
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
- Libra Alert: How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- Libra Alert: Personal Power & What It Looks Like in a Friendship
- Saturn in Libra: How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- How to Recognize and Deal with an Abusive Person
- Pluto and Bullying: How to Recognize and Deal with It
- Battling the Bully – Standing Up For Yourself With Confidence and Assertiveness
FREE DOWNLOAD: One of the chapters of my ebook, Counseling Principles for Astrologersgoes into codependency and its implications for practicing astrologers in depth. Download it here: ch7 – codependency.
Update: Diane Lang of Libra Seeking Balance has a great post on this topic: Observations: Neptune, Boundaries and the Drama Triangle . In it, she discusses the triangular cycle of victim, rescuer and persecutor that fuels so many codependent relationships and creates bad boundaries. (See an excellent explanation of these dynamics on Wikipedia at Drama Triangle.)
A question for readers: What techniques have you used to set firm boundaries–especially those of you who can do it successfully without a sledge hammer? Tell us how you do it in the comment section for this post.
If this post was helpful, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at email@example.com. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.