©4-21-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Yesterday in the comment section, a reader said that by being so willing to answer questions, I was providing continuing education for astrologers. That prompted an idea for what became a recurring feature on Skywriter—a post that consists entirely of your questions and my answers on the current theme we’re exploring together, whatever it might be. Since we’re looking at the 2nd house in our current thread, let’s experiment with that.
What kind of questions should you ask? They should be general questions that would interest students, like these:
- What’s the difference between having Aries on the cusp of the 2nd and having Mars there?
- What does it mean if the ruler of the 12th is in the 2nd?
- If a man has the Moon in the 2nd, what does that say about his relationship with women?
That sort of thing, phrased in 25 words or less.
UPDATE: The comment section is closed. Read and enjoy the exchange of questions and answers by scrolling down below this article!
Posts in the Astrology and Personal Finances series:
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- The 2nd House and Money Management Patterns
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Living Off the Books—an 8th House Quicksand
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Financial Stability
- Saturn and Uranus Transits to the 2nd/8th House Axis
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune Transits to the 2nd-8th Axis—Time to Get Real about Money
- Money and Pluto in the 2nd House—The Haves vs. the Have Nots
- Pluto Transits to the 2nd or 8th —Money Issues Get Murky
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- More Help for Money Blocks—Clearing Past Life Barriers
Readers Ask Series: (Readers’ questions and my Answers are in the Comment Sections)
- Readers Ask: Basic Questions about the 12 Houses
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 1st House and Ascendant
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 3rd House, Mercury, and Gemini
- The Best of Readers’ Q & A about the 3rd House and Mercury
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 4th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 5th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 6th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 7th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 8th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 9th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 10th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 11th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- House Positions of the Nodes—Insights from Our Q&A Series
- Q&A: What Professional Astrologers Want to Know
To continue with this series, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.