An email this morning from my editor at The Mountain Astrologer ended with a joke: “Pease enjoy the weather while you contemplate the question: “And what is so rare as a day in June?” (One answer I’ve heard is: “A drink on the house in a Scotch saloon.” 😉
I told her that as astrologers we ought to be able to do better than that, and proposed that we come up with some astrological equivalents. Mine was:
What’s so rare as a day in June? A Gemini who’s at a loss for words.
Since Mercury and Gemini are all about wit and repartee, join me in thinking of some other astrological variations. Share them in the comment section.
- Clients Say the Darndest Things!
- Spotlight on Leo—a Tale of three Queens
- The Astrologer with a Magic Lamp
- And You Thought Pluto Wasn’t Funny!
- Funny Quotes and Cartoons about Uranus, Venus, & Mercury
- The Law of Progressive Annoyance—Mars or Jupiter?
- Hyperactive Jupiter Syndrome—The Down Side of an Upbeat Planet
- Chiron: Send in the (Wounded) Clowns
- Mayan Calendar Jokes: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the End of the World
- 10 Impossible Things—Do You Believe?
- Beam Me Up? I don’t THINK so!!
If you enjoyed this post, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.