©6-26-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Because Mercury was only in Gemini, the sign it rules, for 15 days this year, I challenged myself to make the most of its short stay by posting something new about Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd house nearly every day.
We started with a test to measure how important Mercury is in your chart, then opened up a forum for readers to ask any questions they wanted to about Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd house. Then, as we explored Mercury’s aspects and discovered there were 4 different kinds of smart, readers gave details about how Mercury worked in their charts on a variety of levels. For students, here’s a list of links to 22 articles about Mercury on this blog:
- How Strong is your Mercury? Here’s the Score!
- Four Kinds of Smart–Which One Are You?
- Readers Ask: Q & A about Mercury, Gemini, and the 3rd House
- The Best of Readers’ Q & A about Mercury and the 3rd House
- Things You May Not Know about the 3rd and 12th Houses
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
- Understanding Mercury Aspects to the Moon
- Understanding Mercury-Saturn Combinations
- Understanding Mercury-Uranus Combinations—It’s DIY Time!
- Understanding Mercury-Pluto Combinations
- Cosmic Piñata #5—Mercurial Morsels
- English for Astrologers–No Astrobabble Please
- Writer’s Block–or Waiting for the Right Astrological Window?
- Can U Blog? What to Look for in the Birth Chart
- Enough with the Mercury Retrograde Hysteria!
- Why Mercury Retrograde is a Good Thing–Its Helpful Uses
- Funny Quotes and Cartoons about Uranus, Venus, & Mercury
- Puzzle Lover? I’ll Bet your Mercury is Strong!
- A New Look at the Astrology of Twins
Posts about Negative Thinking and Thought Forms:
- Thought Forms and the Brain
- Seriously Stuck? Blast Those Thought Forms!
- The Ultraviolet Jackhammer-A Tool for Demolishing Negative Beliefs
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- Legacy Thought Forms-Shake (off) what your Mama Gave You
- Positive Thought Forms–Can They Limit Us, too?
- “Conventional Wisdom”–Is the Advice of our Mentors an Asset or a Thought Form that Holds Us Back?
- Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself
- 10 Strategies for Killing Negative Thoughts
If this post was helpful, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.