©10-2-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Saturn and the Sun have been conjunct in Libra lately, so it’s an ideal time to take a look at difficulties that are arising in committed relationships–especially for people with placements in early Libra. Here are links to the many articles about relationship issues on Skywriter.
Articles about Saturn transits to Libra and the 7th House:
- Libra Alert: How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Saturn in Libra: How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- Libra Alert: Personal Power & What It Looks Like in a Friendship
- Saturn Transits the 7th House—a Rare Interview with Father Time Himself
- Why It’s Hell Being a Libra any More!!
- The Long-Term Effect of Outer Planet Transits to Libra
Boundaries—a Major Issue for Saturn in Libra:
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- 6 Common Misconceptions about Boundaries in a Relationship
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Boundaries 201–Ten More Tips for Neptunians
- Boundaries 301: How to Deal With a Moocher
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
- Neptune’s Role in Giving and Receiving
- How to Recognize and Deal with an Abusive Person
Posts about Venus and Relationships:
- Venus-Saturn Aspects—Waiting for Love
- Chart Clues to Marriage—Will You or Won’t You?
- Venus-Uranus Aspects among the Glitterati
- Venus-Uranus Aspects: Two-Minute Friends and other Modern Relationships
- Relationship Patterns of Venus-Neptune Aspects
- Venus in the Elements: Fire, Earth, Air, & Water
- Missing Elements and How They Affect Your Relationships
- How to Survive Your Pisces Sweetheart
- Difficult Neptune Aspects in Chart Comparison
- The Steamy Side of Venus-Pluto Aspects—A Photo Gallery
- High Maintenance–a Venus-Pluto Vignette
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.