©10-24-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
This is another in a series of posts where readers ask questions about a particular house of the astrology chart in the comment section and I answer them. This time we’ll look at the 11th house, the house of friends, groups, networking, and social action. It also describes how we fit in with our peer group–and just how awful high school was! Astrologically, it’s related to Uranus and Aquarius. People with an interest in astrology are often strong in the 11th house. Ask away, folks–but, please, one question at a time.
I am happy to entertain general questions like these:
- Does an empty 11th house make you a loner?
- What in the astrology chart would show why friends are sometimes more of a support than family?
- What 11th house transits would be best for networking to build a practice?
That sort of thing, phrased in 25 words or less.
There’s one earlier post in this series that I may refer to in my responses. It answers basic questions about houses and how they are set up that apply to all houses. If so, here’s the article I’ll be referring to: Readers Ask: Basic Questions about the 12 Houses.
UPDATE: After answering 35 questions, the comments are closed. To read the questions and answers—maybe even the one you were wanting to ask, since we covered a lot of ground–scroll down below this article to the comment section.
Related articles about Friendship on Skywriter:
- 11th House Transits—New Departures in Friendship
- Venus-Uranus Aspects: Two-Minute Friends and other Modern Relationships
- Libra Alert: Personal Power & What It Looks Like in a Friendship
- Libra Alert: How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- The Incredible Vulnerability a Stellium Creates
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- Boundaries 301: How to Deal With a Moocher
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
Readers Ask Series: (Readers’ questions and my Answers are in the Comment Sections)
- Readers Ask: Basic Questions about the 12 Houses
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 1st House and Ascendant
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 3rd House, Mercury, and Gemini
- The Best of Readers’ Q & A about the 3rd House and Mercury
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 4th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 5th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 6th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 7th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 8th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 9th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 10th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 11th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- House Positions of the Nodes—Insights from Our Q&A Series
- Q&A: What Professional Astrologers Want to Know
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at email@example.com . To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.