©11-6-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Though much of what you’ll find on Skywriter is meant for all levels of astrological studies, I’m also committed to helping professionals deal with issues in their practice. The list below includes excerpts from my text, Counseling Principles for Astrologers, as well as many articles created especially for this blog. You find insights into some of your own knottier practice issues in the links below.
- Q&A: What Professional Astrologers Want to Know
- Q&A Session: Tips for Building an Astrology Practice
- English For Astrologers–No Astrologese Please
- Awful Things Astrologers Say to Clients
- Real World Astrology—Continuing Ed for Professionals
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- Neptune and the Cosmic Soup (Soaking up Clients’ Problems)
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- Saturn in Libra: How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- What Planet Rules Mentorship?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: One of the chapters of my ebook, Counseling Principles for Astrologers goes into codependency and its implications for practicing astrologers in depth. Download it here: ch7 – codependency.
Note: You can order Counseling Principles for Astrologers here: moonmavenpublications.com.
Handling Difficult Features in a Client’s Chart:
- Chart Clues to Marriage—Will You or Won’t You?
- Facing the Difficult Potentials of a Transit
- Talking to Clients about Difficult Transits–Readers Have Their Say
- Catastrophobia: What Causes it and How to Heal it
- A Promise Fulfilled: When Transits Echo Natal Aspects
- In the Eye of the Storm—How Outer Planet Transits Work
- Transits to the Vocational Houses–Temp Job or Career Departure?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: TRANSIT TRACKER: This handy one-page reference summarizes the transits of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto from 1990-2012. Use it to look back on past transits to your clients’ and to look forward for the next few years. Download it here: Transit Tracking Table for 1990-2012.
Posts in the Astrology and Personal Finances series:
- The 2nd House and Money Management Patterns
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Financial Stability
- Saturn and Uranus Transits to the 2nd/8th House Axis
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune Transits to the 2nd-8th Axis—Time to Get Real about Money
- Money and Pluto in the 2nd House—The Haves vs. the Have Nots
- Pluto Transits to the 2nd or 8th —Money Issues Get Murky
- Living Off the Books—an 8th House Quicksand
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- More Help for Money Blocks—Clearing Past Life Barriers
The Outer Planets’ Impact on Your Career—and the Client’s:
- Career Challenges for the Pluto-Uranus in Virgo Generation
- Uranus In The Career Houses—“You’re Not The Boss Of Me!”
- Planets Squaring the Midheaven—How They Affect your Career
- Pluto in the Career Houses–The Power to Manifest or Fail for Spite
- Stuck For What Seems Like Forever? Maybe Areas of Unforgiveness are the Cause
- Fog in the Workplace—Neptune or Pisces in the Career Houses
- Saturn Transits—What do They Mean to your Career?
- Neptune’s in your Career House? It’s not a Transit, It’s an Epoch!
Hyperactive Jupiter Syndrome—The Down Side of an Upbeat Planet
- Chiron and Vocation: Do What You Love and Wholeness Will Follow
Remember: You can order Counseling Principles for Astrologers here: moonmavenpublications.com.
INDEX OF SKYWRITER’S 415 POSTS by category. Excellent resource. Save it to your hard drive rather than print it, and then all the links are live. Download it here: Articles Index Skywriter 11-2010.