©4-30-2011 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
This week, Skywriter passed its 500th post, so I wanted to celebrate—and bring our newer readers up to date—by featuring some of the miniseries that have been most popular.
Below, you’ll see links to in-depth explorations of topics like the 12th house, the Midheaven, Solar returns, and the little-known aspects like the septile and semisquare…plus a peek at what comes next.
The Midheaven Series:
- Midheaven 101—What the 10th House Cusp Shows about You
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the Midheaven
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 10th House
- The Midheaven/IC Axis: Who Wore the Pants in your Family?
- Research Question—What did You Want to Be when You Grew Up?
- The Midheaven in Synastry—Meaningful Career Connections
- Inner Planets Conjunct the Midheaven—Are You Larger than Life?
- Neptune Squaring the Midheaven—How It Affects your Career
The Complete Miniseries on the 12th house:
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the 12th House—but Were Afraid to Ask
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- Daybreak and the 12th House Sun
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
- The 12th House—Comparing Ancient and Modern Views
The Quizzical Quincunx:
- Heinous Hybrids—Why the Quincunx is No Minor Aspect
- Part 2—the Transiting Quincunx
- Part 3: Steps in Analyzing a Quincunx plus More New Insights
- Part 4: How to Harmonize the Tensions of a Quincunx
- Part 5: The Royal Family: A Quincunx Coincidence—or a Yod Occurrence?
Our Research Project on Lesser-Known Aspects:
- Understanding Semisquares—Your Input Needed
- Understanding the Sesquiquadrate—Your Input Needed
- Understanding Septiles–Your Input Needed
- Understanding Quintiles—What’s YOUR Talent?
- Cosmic Piñata #7: Readers’ Observations about Quintiles and other Aspects
- Understanding the BiQuintile—Your Input Needed
- The Not so Minor Aspects—Results of Our Research
Relocation and Astro*Carto*Graphy Articles:
- Cosmic Piñata #7: Astro*Carto*Graphy Stories
- Chart Patterns for Relocation—What’s Yours?
- “Am I Gonna Move?”
- Can Relocation Help the Outer Planet Person?
- Relocating under Fire? Help from Astrology and Essences
Coming up next–a series on stelliums!
INDEX OF SKYWRITER’S 500 POSTS by category. Excellent resource for students. Save it to your hard drive rather than print it, and then all the links are live. (Download it here: 1-Articles Index Skywriter 3-2011.)
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org . To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.