©6-5-2011 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
From time to time, I publish a collection of links to articles about particular topics that have appeared here on Skywriter so that our newer readers have a chance to catch up. As a follow up to Brian Clark’s brilliant Question and Answer Session on the astrology of sibling relations, today’s list contains links to 20 articles about family life as seen through the lens of astrology.
Posts about Family Life:
- How Outer Planet Transits to the Moon Affect Family Life
- Why Transits to the Birth Moon are so Challenging
- The Midheaven/IC Axis: Who Wore the Pants in your Family?
- How to Survive a Pisces Dad—and How I Survived Mine
- Outtake from a Moon-Pluto Life
- How Strong is your Moon? Here’s the Score?
- Astrology and Conscious Parenting: Saturn in Synastry
- Ryan and Tatum O’Neal – Stelliums and Symbiosis
- Getting a Grip on Saturn-Neptune Aspects
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 4th House
- The Astrology of Sibling Relationships—and How They Affect Us as Adults
- Readers Ask—Q&A about Sibling Relationships by Brian Clark
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 5th House
- Things You May Not Know about the 5th House and Children
- Highlights of Our Discussion on the 5th House and Children
- The Mars-Uranus Conjunction in Pisces and Children Born with it
- A New Look at the Astrology of Twins
- Tips for Working with Teenagers’ Charts
- 4 Great Articles on How to Introduce Astrology to Teenagers
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post and ask for the booklet in the subject line.