©2011 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Here are links to some of Skywriter’s series of articles on topics of special interest. Today’s topic is personal finance.
If any of these articles give you new insights into your own money patterns, share them in them comment section–or just say hello!
Posts in the Astrology and Personal Finances series:
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- The 2nd House and Money Management Patterns
- Your 2nd House—A Clue to Extra Income
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 8th House
- Everything You Ever Wondered about the 8th House…
- Living Off the Books—an 8th House Quicksand
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Financial Stability
- Saturn and Uranus Transits to the 2nd/8th House Axis
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune Transits to the 2nd-8th Axis—Time to Get Real about Money
- Money and Pluto in the 2nd House—The Haves vs. the Have Nots
- Pluto Transits to the 2nd or 8th —Money Issues Get Murky
- Thought Forms–How They Add to Money Blocks
- More Help for Money Blocks—Clearing Past Life Barriers
If you’re enjoying this blog, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post and ask for the booklet in the subject line. If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.