©8-17-2011 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
As my regular readers know, I’ve injured my hands and have to take it slow with writing, but am filling in with collections of past posts. Below is a list of links to articles that have appeared on Skywriter that are meant for professionals or those who hope to become astrologers.
- Q&A: What Professional Astrologers Want to Know
- English For Astrologers–No Astrologese Please
- Astrologers’ Hang-ups about Money—How they Hurt our Clients
- Awful Things Astrologers Say to Clients
- Real World Astrology—Continuing Ed for Professionals
- Tips for Working with Teenagers’ Charts
- Chart Clues to Marriage—Will You or Won’t You?
- More Insights into Healing Grief and Loss
- Horary Happenings—Why I’m a Believer, Not a Practitioner
- Career Quiz—Guess the Chart Placements
- What Planet Rules Mentorship? Saturn or Chiron?
Working with Difficult Transits in a Client’s Chart:
- Facing the Difficult Potentials of a Transit
- Talking to Clients about Difficult Transits–Readers Have Their Say
- Tough Transits: Best Case/Worst Case Scenarios
- Why I Don’t Believe those Scary Predictions
- A Promise Fulfilled: When Transits Echo Natal Aspects
- In the Eye of the Storm—How Outer Planet Transits Work
- Why Transits to the Birth Moon are so Challenging
- How Outer Planet Transits to the Moon Affect Family Life
- Risk Assessment: Observations on Mars Conjunct the Ascendant and Danger
- Transits to the Vocational Houses–Temp Job or Career Departure?
- John Edwards’ Rise and Fall–a Stellium Meltdown
- Catastrophobia: What Causes it and How to Heal it
- What to Tell Astrology Clients about Pluto in Capricorn
- Pluto Problems Got You Perplexed? Here’s What Helps!
Another Link post: Astrological Insights into Family Life
Readers, did any of these articles speak to situations with clients that have been hard to handle? Tell us about it in the comment section.