©11-3-2013 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
As I was putting the final touches on my new book on stelliums, I came across a mind-boggling example. As you’ll see in the chart below, this man has a stellium of five planets in the 12th house, including Uranus, Neptune, the Sun, Venus, and Mercury. Looking at a combination like that, what do you think an astrologer would have told his mother about his birth chart?
Oh, incidentally, this fellow was born with all his arms and legs missing. So you could say he is both astrologically and physically challenged.
Here are some of the disheartening things you might hear about his 12th house planets if you listened to a traditional fatalistic, negative astrologer:
- With Uranus there, he’d be unconventional and rebellious in a self-defeating way.
- With the Sun there, he’d lack self-confidence and never get to truly shine.
- With Mercury there, he might lack communication skills, probably stutter.
- With Venus there, he’d never find a happy relationship, but instead pick losers.
- With Neptune there, he’d be crippled/addicted/alcoholic/criminal.
Luckily, his mom didn’t go to an astrologer. She did a superb job of raising him to rise above his disabilities and become all he could be.
He’s internationally-known minister and motivational speaker, Nick Vujicic born December 4, 1982 at 6:35 AM in Brisbane, Australia. Birth data from his mother, on one of his TV shows.
He’s an inspiring example of the extraordinary things people with stelliums are capable of achieving. He is internationally famous with his uplifting messages, he has a beautiful wife, and a newborn son.
(Read about him here: Nick Vujicic – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.)
About that stellium book: It’s ready! order here: moonmavenpublications.com.
Readers, stelliums are really complicated and would take an hour-long consultation to explore, so please don’t ask for an interpretation in the comment section. I’m retired from doing consultations in order to write books.
12th House People: What positive ways are you using your 12th house planets? Tell us about it in the Comment Section.
The Complete Miniseries on the 12th house:
- 12th House People as Introverts: the Power of Solitude
- A Sensitive Guide to Planets in the 12th House—Guest Blog
- A Tool for Analyzing Your 12th House Sign
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- Interceptions, Progressions and Other Buried 12th House Treasure
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about the 12th House—but Were Afraid to Ask
- A Book about the 12th House that will Help You Love Yourself
- The 12th House—Comparing Ancient and Modern Views
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- Daybreak and the 12th House Sun
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- Some Pitfalls of 12th House-Based Relationships
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
The Stellium Series:
- Skywriter’s Impact Test for Stelliums and Multiple Conjunctions–Version 2.0
- (Download a printable version here: Stellium Test 1 page.)
- Readers Ask: Question and Answer Session on Stelliums by House
- Four Big Things You May Not Know about Stelliums
- How to Identify Your Alpha Dog Planet
- The Incredible Vulnerability a Stellium Creates
- Royal Baby Boy Born as Mercury turns Direct — Stelliums Rule!
- John Edwards’ Rise and Fall–a Stellium Meltdown
- Ryan and Tatum O’Neal – Stelliums and Symbiosis
- Q&A Session: Transits to Stelliums
- Readers’ Insights into their own Stelliums
- A Few Last Insights into Stelliums from Readers