I just heard from an astrologer who, like myself, feels that the flower essences (also known as flower remedies) are a great addition to the services astrologers offer their clients. In addition to my ebook on flower essences, I sent her a list of a great many articles on how to combine them with astrology. Then I thought, why not share that list with Skywriter readers as well? You’ll find the links below.
Flower essences are natural, inexpensive preparations that catalyze a change of attitude and awareness or allow a release of emotional backlogs related to difficult events and issues. Also known as flower remedies, these liquids are based on the energy fields of plants and are taken by mouth.
Flower essences aren’t related to essential oils and other aromatherapy products, which are inhaled or applied to the skin, though the similar names are confusing.
They’re available at many health food or New Age bookstores or online from the makers. (The one I use is: the Flower Essence Society, at 1-800-736-9222 or online here: Flower Essence Services, Bridging Body and Soul.
Want Photographic Proof that the Essences Work? See Dr. Deborah Bier’s research at http://www.floweressencemagazine.com/blog/?p=979 These photos of an experiment conducted by Deborah and her students clearly show the positive effect an essence mixture has on germinating and growing plants.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with flower essences, download the introductory chapter of my ebook, Flower Remedies—How Plants’ Energies Can Heal Us: flower essence information-ch1. (You can order the book itself here: moonmavenpublications.com.)
Readers, if you’ve used essences with astrology, please share your experiences in the Comment Section below this post.
Articles about Flower Essences on Skywriter:
- Flower Essences for Difficult Patterns of Water and Air Signs
- Flower Essences for Difficult Patterns of the Fire and Earth Signs
- In a Crisis? Rescue Remedy Can Help You through It
- Hope for Those in the Dark Night of the Soul
- Uranus in Aries & Flower Essences–8 Years of Significant Change Ahead
- Relocating under Fire? Help from Astrology and Essences
- Common Issues of Pluto and Saturn—and Flower Essences that Help
- Space Clearing, Flower Essences, and the Art of Sacred Space
- Saturn Remedies–Flower Essences for Overcoming Fear and Worry
- Ways to Use Water to Heal Yourself and Others
- Red Clover Essence–A Gentle Antidote to Mass Hysteria, by Sheryl Karas
- Blogathon Collection: A Collection of Articles about Combining Essences and Astrology
- 30 Articles about Essences and Astrology from Vibration’s Archives