©Thanksgiving Day, 2015 by Donna Cunningham
I consider myself an extremely lucky person and am grateful every day of my life for my many blessings. However, this morning, I find myself especially thankful for all that has been given to me.
I had (and most certainly earned) scholarships all the way through to a Master’s degree in Social Work, all in top notch schools. By rights, growing up in a severely dysfunctional family in small town rural Midwest, I’d never have finished high school.
Along the way, I encountered astrology, my life work, and discovered a writing talent that got everything I wrote published, sometimes in multiple languages.
Because of astrology, I traveled foreign lands for over 10 years giving seminars and speaking at conferences, seeing cities and museums of the finest art and meeting wonderful people of all cultures.
To what do I attribute my good fortune? My Jupiter, of course, and yet, with it being in the 12th, you’d think it wouldn’t be worth all that much. Au contraire, mes amis! The more service I give, the more I get back. It’s in Cancer, conjunct my 12th house Sun.
What about you, Readers? What do you feel grateful for today, and does the Jupiter position in your chart correspond to any of it? Tell us about it in the comment section below this post.
PS. One more thing I should add is that I am very grateful for this blog and the wonderful participation by you Readers. For the last two years, I have had to focus on writing two new books, and it makes me so happy to be free to blog again.
(P.S. If you like this post and want to join my email subscribers list, sign up in the box at the top right hand side of the front page. Subscriptions are free and we do not share your information with anyone.)
More articles about Jupiter on this blog:
- How Strong is your Jupiter? Here’s the Score!
- Hyperactive Jupiter Syndrome—The Down Side of an Upbeat Planet
- What Jupiterians DON’T Know–but Think They Do
- Use Jupiter Transits to the Vocational Houses for a Career Boost
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Why Saturn has as much to do with Luck as Jupiter
- Jupiter and the Astrology of Self-Justification
- The Law of Progressive Annoyance—Mars or Jupiter?
- Crises of Faith–Journeys to Jupiter’s Red Spot