©1/5/2016 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Mercury turned retrograde at 1° Aquarius today and will remain retrograde until 1/25.
As my regular readers know, I think many Mercury retrograde horror stories are
- exaggerated for the sake of drama
- due to transits by Uranus especially those stories involving computer or internet problems.
- or are due to Neptune transits that set off hazy thinking
- Or to already existing ADD-HD patterns of thinking
For myself, I consider the regularly recurring retrograde periods are excellent times to be reviewing our work and refining it. As a writer, I cherish those intervals as opportunities to revise writing projects already in process.
Here are links to some previous blog articles that spell out ways to use these periods productively and to avoid certain difficulties that come up.
- Enough with the Mercury Retrograde Hysteria!
- Why Mercury Retrograde is a Good Thing–Its Helpful Uses
- Readers’ Comments and Questions on Mercury Retrograde
- Mercury’s Pre-retrograde Shadow and Post-retrograde Shadow Periods
- Obama’s Flubbed Oath–Perfect Mercury Retrograde Story?
- Mercury Retrograde Projects–Use the Energy to your Advantage
- Mercury at a Standstill–How to Handle It
- Making Retrogrades Work for You
Readers, can you think of a Mercury retrograde project that would improve your work or personal life? Share your idea in the comment section below.