©5-23-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
I recently did a post that invited readers to use the comment section to ask me anything they wanted about the 2nd house, as part of a series about the astrology of money. They had plenty of them, and we had such a great time with the open forum that I decided to do it again. This time I’m open to answering questions about the 7th house—the house that describes a variety of kinds of enduring partnerships, from traditional marriage to gay unions to business partnerships.
Fair warning: I will not answer specific questions about your own relationships, as I do not comment extensively on individual charts on this blog. I’m retired from chart consultations, except for my Dell Horoscope advice column. Feel free to write to me via firstname.lastname@example.org with specific personal questions, including full birth data.
Instead, I am happy to entertain more general questions like these:
- If the 7th house is empty, does that mean I’ll never marry?
- If Pluto is in the 7th house, is that good or bad?
- If the ruler of the 7th house is in the 11th, will the mates be BFF?
- How long does a Saturn transit to the 7th house last?
That sort of thing, phrased in 25 words or less.
There are, however, a number of general questions that are likely to show up no matter which house we discuss, so I wrote an article with questions and answers about houses in general. I may refer you to the answers in this post: Readers Ask: Basic Questions about the 12 Houses. Thus, if you do leave a question, you may want to go and read that article so what I say in reply is clearer.
UPDATE: Questions and answers about 7th house flew for several days before the window for asking them closed. To view the exchanges and maybe find answers to your own questions on the 7th house, scroll down below this post to the comment section.
Readers Ask Series: (Readers’ questions and my Answers are in the Comment Sections)
- Readers Ask: Basic Questions about the 12 Houses
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 1st House and Ascendant
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 2nd House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 3rd House, Mercury, and Gemini
- The Best of Readers’ Q & A about the 3rd House and Mercury
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 4th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 5th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 6th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 7th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 8th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 9th House
- Readers Ask—Q & A about the 10th House
- Readers Ask: Q&A about the 11th House
- Readers Ask: Q & A about the 12th House
- New Insights into the 12th House from our Q&A Session
- House Positions of the Nodes—Insights from Our Q&A Series
- Q&A: What Professional Astrologers Want to Know
Relevant Articles on Relationships on Skywriter:
- Venus-Saturn Aspects—Waiting for Love
- Chart Clues to Marriage—Will You or Won’t You?
- Why It’s Hell Being a Libra
- Saturn Transits the 7th House—a Rare Interview with Father Time Himself
- For More Articles about Relationships, see the categories Relationship Astrology and Relationship Help.
A sampler of Articles about Houses on Skywriter:
- Download a chapter on the houses here: AGSA ch13-houses
- Download a chart blank here: Blank chart with house meanings.
- Download: Shovel-Ready Projects for the 12 Astrological Houses
- Get to Know your Houses—a Floor Plan of your Life
- A Who’s Who of your Horoscope–the Players in all 12 Houses
- The Incredible Vulnerability a Stellium Creates
(See more articles on the 12 houses in the category Houses of the Horoscope.)
If this post was helpful, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line. If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at email@example.com.