My test to measure the strength of Neptune in the natal chart–one of a series of four on the outermost planets–prompted Neptunian readers to share deeply and honestly about this important facet of their being. A number of them hadn’t realized before that certain qualities they’d considered odd or alienating about themselves were related to Neptune and, furthermore, were shared by a great many other Skywriter readers. The sharing was so profound and the eagerness to learn more so moving that I declared a Neptune week and published several new articles on Neptune.
In answering their comments, I kept wanting to direct them to articles on Neptune-related topics in my archives. Finally, it occurred to me that with so many new readers joining us in the last few weeks, a list of articles about Neptune, Pisces, and the 12th house, complete with easy links to follow, would make a helpful reference. Below are 22 of them.
Articles about Neptune on this Blog:
- How Strong is your Neptune? Here’s the Score!
- Neptune and the Cosmic Soup
- Neptune’s Role in Giving and Receiving
- Difficult Neptune Aspects in Chart Comparison
- Relationship Patterns of Venus-Neptune Aspects
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Viewing the 3rd House through Neptune’s Lens
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- Getting a Grip on Saturn-Neptune Aspects
- Planets Squaring the Midheaven—How They Affect your Career
- Fog in the Workplace—Neptune or Pisces in the Career Houses
- Neptune’s in your Career House? It’s not a Transit, It’s an Epoch!
- Skywriter’s Readers share their own Neptunian Career Tales
- Addicted to Anguish–a Sketch of one Neptunian Type
- Neptunian Musings—Mysterious but Strangely Apt Quotations
- Neptune & Uranus in Mutual Reception
Articles about the 12th house:
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
- Things You May Not Know about the 3rd and 12th Houses
Articles about Pisces:
You can also download an 11-page index by subject of the 325 articles that have been published here and enjoy: Skywriter-Articles Index 6-1-2010. If you save it to your hard drive for future reference rather than printing it out, the links will be live and lead you directly to any article you’re interested in. Feel free to pass the index along to other astrology lovers or to post it on lists. Thanks for joining us! Donna Cunningham
If this post was helpful, sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at email@example.com. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.