©12/24/12 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
The most painful and toxic relationships often involve bad boundaries on both parties’ sides.
If you’re worried that establishing better boundaries means an end to connections with certain important people in your life, that may not be the case. I am thinking of an intermittently troublesome friendship that went through a big crisis and nearly ended a couple of years ago when I made my boundaries clearer, and it is now a happy, peaceful, and irreplaceable friendship.
Here, to give you some things to consider about those relationships, are links to past articles on Skywriter about boundaries:
Articles Related to Boundaries:
- What your Astrology Chart Says about your Boundary Issues
- How Strong is your Neptune? Here’s the Score!
- Boundaries 101 ~ A Course for Neptunians
- Boundaries 201–Ten More Tips for Neptunians
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Boundaries 301: How to Deal With a Moocher
- Readers’ Insights into Neptune and Boundaries
- 6 Common Misconceptions about Boundaries in a Relationship
- Neptune’s Role in Giving and Receiving
- How to Deal with Manipulative Behavior and Guilt Trips
- Feeling Drained by a Relationship? Cut those Psychic Cords!
- Libra Alert: How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Libra Alert: Personal Power & What It Looks Like in a Friendship
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- Saturn in Libra: How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- 80 Qualities of Venus in the 12th or other Venus-Neptune Combinations
- How to Recognize and Deal with an Abusive Person
- Pluto and Bullying: How to Recognize and Deal with It
- Battling the Bully – Standing Up For Yourself With Confidence
And links from the last post:
- Stuck in Toxic Relationships? Check your Soul Contract!
- Pay-as-You-Go Karma–One Path to Peaceful Relationships
May 2013 be a happier, healthier relationship year for us all!