©2-20-2010 by Donna Cunningham, MSW
Recently, we’ve been delving into house stelliums and learning a lot from people who have them. A fitting way to take that exploration deeper would be to study the houses themselves. Well, you’ve come to the right place for that—in the 14 months I’ve been actively blogging, I’ve published 30 articles about the houses of the chart.
You’ll find active links to most of them below, sorted into categories to help you go directly to the information you need. Subscribers, if you save the email, you can easily come back to it and continue reading them when you have time.
A general overview of the houses:
- Download a chapter that covers all 12 houses here: AGSA ch13-houses
- Download a chart blank here: Blank chart with house meanings.
- Download: Shovel-Ready Projects for the 12 Astrological Houses
- A Who’s Who of your Horoscope–the Players in all 12 Houses
- Pluto-Saturn Preparedness Kit #1—Houses & Areas of Life Affected
- The Houses–12 Different Ways to Heal from Stress and Trauma
The Stellium Project:
- The Incredible Vulnerability a Stellium Creates
- Readers’ Insights into their own Stelliums
- A Few Last Insights into Stelliums from Readers
Articles about Vocational Astrology:
- Uranus In The Career Houses—“You’re Not The Boss Of Me!”
- Uranus in the 2nd—Freedom & Individuality, vs. Finance
- Planets Squaring the Midheaven—How They Affect your Career
- Pluto in the Career Houses–The Power to Manifest or Fail for Spite
- Fog in the Workplace—Neptune or Pisces in the Career Houses
- Neptune in the 2nd—Money, Boundaries, & Codependency
- Neptune’s in your Career House? It’s not a Transit, It’s an Epoch!
- Skywriter’s Readers share their own Neptunian Career Tales
- Career Challenges for the Pluto-Uranus in Virgo Generation
- Life Patterns of People Born with Uranus-Saturn Aspects
- Saturn Transits—What do They Mean to your Career?
- Transits to the Vocational Houses–Temp Job or Career Departure?
Zeroing in on Other Houses:
- The Cosmic Piñata, Part 1 — Saturn Transits and Insights into the Houses
- Saturn Transits the 7th House—a Rare Interview with Father Time Himself
- Neptune in the 11th House–Setting Boundaries in Friendship
- 7 Secrets You May not Know about the 12th House
- 12 Famous People with 12th House Suns
- Jupiter in the 12th—When Does Good Luck Turn Bad?
- Transits from the 12th House to the 1st–Like Night and Day
- Things You May Not Know about the 3rd and 12th Houses
Since the signs on the house cusps depend on a correct time of birth, here are two articles about how to get that right: How to Make Sure a Birth Chart is Accurate and Getting the Birth Time Right—Polaris Software Makes It Possible.
Do I have more to say about the houses? You bet I do–I’ve only gotten started! Studying the houses can teach you an amazing amount about yourself. For future aticles on this topic, check the category Houses of the Horoscope.
If this post was helpful, DON’T MISS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT IN THIS SERIES. Sign up for a subscription, and get a FREE EBOOKLET for Skywriter Subscribers Only: Mothers, Daughters, and the Moon, a 50-page excerpt from The Moon in your Life. Read more about it here: New: Free Booklet For Skywriter Subscribers!
If you’re already a subscriber and want a copy, forward the most recent email post to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for a subscription, go to the top right hand corner of the blog and click on “Subscribe.” Then send me an email with your subscription confirmation or an email post with a request for the booklet in the subject line.